EIT Health – Funding opportunity - Deadline: February 15, 2019
EIT Health aims to deliver solutions to enable European Citizens to live longer, healthier lives by promoting innovation. The EIT Health network leverages the expertise of more than 140 leading organisations spanning key areas of healthcare, such as pharma, medtech, payers, research institutions and universities. In the past years, Innovation Projects have brought together new partners from throughout the consortium who are now collaborating to bring better health and healthcare to European citizens.
EIT Health hereby invites partners (both Maastricht University as well as the academic hospital are partner) to submit proposals for new Innovation Projects. The ultimate objective of the projects should be the rapid market penetration of innovative projects and services, and/or the testing and implementation of novel organisational and healthcare delivery processes.
- be complete and submitted via the Plaza system before the deadline, by an EIT Health partner: https://plaza.eithealth.eu
- a project should include at least one academic and one non-academic EIT Health Partner. One partner should be outside the region Belgium/Netherlands: https://www.eithealth.eu/regions
- The ultimate objective of the projects should be the rapid market penetration of innovative products and services, and/or the testing and implementation of novel organisational and healthcare delivery processes.
- Pre-proposal submission: project leaders must submit a three-page-pre-proposal to their co-location director no later than 15 February 2019, 16:00 CET**
- Full proposal: 27 March 2019, 16:00 CET
** pre-proposal is mandatory to inform the co-colocation and to get support from the Innovation Manager; no official review or go/no-go.