ERC Consolidator Grant Workshop - 24 October 2019
If you consider applying for an ERC Consolidator Grant, the ERC Consolidator Grant Workshop organised on the 24th of October 2019, might be something for you.
This workshop provides more in-depth information and is a follow up of the general information session, which will take place on 8 of May, 2019.
The workshop is for excellent researchers (7-12 years after promotion) with an excellent idea for frontier research, who consider applying for an ERC Consolidator grant (max. € 2 million over a period of max. 5 years). Detailed knowledge on how to write an ERC Consolidator Grant will be provided. Important issues that will be addressed are:
- What is ground-breaking, challenging frontier research?
- What constitutes an excellent young researcher?
- From high-gain/high-risk idea to challenging proposal
- Demonstrating feasibility
- How to write an ERC Consolidator Grant proposal
- Writing outstanding personal track records
- Information about the evaluation procedure
The workshop is in English As the maximum number of participants for the workshop is 24, participation is subject to an intake procedure. We would like you to write your research idea in two A4 and provide your CV.
If you are interested please contact your funding advisor before 27th of September, 2019. The deadline for your CV and research idea is 7th of October, 2019.