Kootstra Fellowships - 1 May 2021
We are pleased to inform you that the call for the “Kootstra Talent Fellowship” (KTF), round Spring 2021 is open. The application deadline is 1 May 2021.
The KTF aims to facilitate talented researchers to develop their own research ideas and CV, and subsequently help increase their chances of obtaining personal grants at external funding agencies.
The call is open to:
- researchers who obtained their PhD degree at the FHML of Maastricht University within one year of the application deadline, or
- researchers who are finalizing their PhD at the FHML of Maastricht University.
Please note that (i) the KTF must start within six months of the grant being awarded, and (ii) the candidate’s PhD thesis must have been approved by the evaluation committee before the fellowship can start. No exceptions will be allowed, and the Board will withdraw the award when this timeline is not met. Researchers in training as a medical specialist, or ‘arts-assistant niet in opleiding’, who meet the above criteria can submit an application. Please note that written permission from the training head is required in this case.
Applications can be submitted by email to the Grants Office of the Faculty of Health Medicine and Life (FHML) (email@example.com).
Please arrange to have the scientific director of the School/Institute confirm her/his willingness and ability to provide the 50% matching in a supporting letter. Without this letter your application is not eligible.If you need support regarding your application, please contact CARIM's funding advisor Willem Wolters.
- Application form Kootstra Talent Fellowship (KTF) – Spring 2021
- Narrative CV format Kootstra Talent Fellowship (KTF) – Spring 2021
- Guidebook Kootstra applications